One of the 13 changes of 2013, I am going to embrace those ridiculous notions that group leaders have and I am going to be ready!
I am a health nut. I obsess about diet and fitness. I keep up with the latest thing in apps available for tips, inspiration and tracking of diet and activity. I am the author of a blog designed to promote wellness.
In 2013, I have resolved not to keep such great secrets.
Today, so not to be one of those people who go gung ho right out of the gate and then don't have what it takes to finish strong, I have set up small achievable goals. I am thinking up a fantastic incentive program. yesterday I purchased a good pair of shoes. today, I took my vitamins. tomorrow I 'll go for a walk.... That walk, will begin a lifelong journey of telling the truth about who I am and who I am becoming.
No more secrets, no more surprises. Next time I am asked to tell something about myself that others may not know, I am not going to have to admit that I am healthy and not too lazy to care for the one body I am given to live this life in.
I may even update and publish that wellness blog, who knows? Did I just commit to health, wellness... weight loss? it's what I meant to do.
One thing that I would like others to know about me...